PLEASE NOTE: If our website displays 'Sold Out' it is likely we have limited seating available for purchase on location. Please call us to check availability.
Terms and Conditions:
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all ticket details are correct at the time of purchase. We take no responsibility for any errors made.
2. Tickets CANNOT be amended or changed once generated.
3. Disabled / Wheelchair users MUST book in advance to ensure that the adequate seating arrangements can be made. Please visit our on location ticket office or call us.
4. ALL seating is on a first come first served basis. We advise customers to arrive 45mins prior to show time in order to gain the best seating available.
5. NO REFUNDS, management decision is final.
6. Covid: If you or a member of your party has tested positive for Covid-19 please contact us via our Facebook page. You MUST show proof of purchase AND proof of test result.
1. One ticket admits any combination of 2 upon the purchase of a £6.99 programme.
2. Discount tickets MUST be booked in ADVANCE (by advance we mean at least 24hrs prior to the performance date stated)
3. Vouchers CANNOT be booked via our website or telephone. Only at our on location ticket office.
4. Vouchers can ONLY be used for performances on the date stated on the voucher.
5.Vouchers presented on the day will be refused admission depending on availability.