PLEASE NOTE: If our website displays 'Sold Out' it is likely we have limited seating available for purchase on location. Please call us to check availability.
Terms and Conditions:
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all ticket details are correct at the time of purchase. We take no responsibility for any errors made.
2. Tickets CANNOT be amended or changed once generated.
3. Disabled / Wheelchair users MUST book in advance to ensure that the adequate seating arrangements can be made. Please visit our on location ticket office or call us.
4. ALL seating is on a first come first served basis. We advise customers to arrive 45mins prior to show time in order to gain the best seating available.
5. NO REFUNDS, management decision is final.
1. One ticket admits any combination of 2 upon the purchase of a £6.99 programme.
2. Discount tickets MUST be booked in ADVANCE (by advance we mean at least 24hrs prior to the performance date stated)
3. Vouchers CANNOT be booked via our website or telephone. Only at our on location ticket office.
4. Vouchers can ONLY be used for performances on the date stated on the voucher.
On booking a ticket through our internet site, you will receive an e-mail ticket.
Please print this ticket and take to the Circus entrance.
If you do not receive your e-mail ticket within a few minutes of paying, please check your Spam or Bulk folder in case it was delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the e-mail and click 'This is Not Spam'. To avoid this, add Sales [at] tixonline [dot] co [dot] uk to your address book in your e-mail settings.
Wheelchair Users/Registered Disabled People – please note that the Grandstand and Side View Seats are raised stands with steps. There is space for Wheelchairs on our Ringside, but these tickets do need to be purchased directly from our ticket office in advance, to ensure availability. One carer will be permitted in free per Registered Disabled Person.
Ticket office is open onsite 10 am to 8 pm daily or ring 07766552211 between 10 am & 8 pm.
The Big Top opens 30 minutes before the Show starts.
Internet ticket sale stops two hours before the Show starts.
Tickets booked on the internet attract a small booking fee.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any Show.
Due to the hazardous nature of the presentations, we reserve the right to alter the advertised programme without prior notice.
If weather conditions are poor, we reserve the right to omit acts, and cancel Shows on the grounds of safety.
If Shows are cancelled by the Management for this reason, we will offer alternate bookings or in this circumstance only, a refund.
We ask for a contact telephone number in order to be able to advise you of any cancellations.
Shows last for approx. one hour forty-five minutes.
Prams and buggies are to be parked where indicated by staff, at owner’s risk. They cannot be taken into seating areas.
Children under two years are admitted free, but have to sit on an adults lap.
Parents and guardians are responsible for children in their care at all times, and children should remain seated during performances and be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times.
Non-flash photography and video is allowed.
Our staff are not allowed to give you their telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, the Show can be contacted via our website or Facebook.